Nutrition per serving: 333 calories, 4.3 g fat, 32 g carbs, 39 g protein
Cost per serving: $2.78
What you’ll need:
½, 16-oz bag stir fry blend vegetables ($1.34)
4oz boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed ($1.24)
2 Tbsp. bottled teriyaki sauce ($0.30)
- Grease a medium pan with cooking spray and place over a medium flame.
- Add chicken and cook for a few minutes, turning, so each side begins to brown.
- Add frozen vegetables and teriyaki sauce and place the lid over the pan.
- Cook until vegetables are tender and chicken cooks through, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Once the mixture cools, place into a Tupperware container for easy transport to the office.